Friday, June 21st
- 9:00 am — Graduates change into school uniform to welcome Parents and Special Guests. GRADUATION CEREMONY for Grade 12s, their parents & invited guests on CAMPBELL COMMON
- 10:00 am — Grade 12’s assemble in processional order in the basement of Crooks Hall
- 10:15 am — Graduates’ parents & guests take their seats.
- 10:20 am — Graduates proceed into the tent and take their seats.
- 10:25 am — GRADUATION CEREMONY commences. This ceremony highlights the individual introductions of the graduates, and the presentation of their diplomas.
- 12:00 – 1 pm — GRADUATES LUNCHEON for Grade 12s, their parents and invited guests in Crooks Hall.
- By 1:15 pm - Grads assemble in the basement of Crooks Hall
- By 1:15 pm - All guests seated
- 1:28 pm - Grad Class processes to their designated seat
- 1:30 - 3 pm - Closing Day Ceremonies
- ~3 pm - Afternoon tea in Crooks’ Hall for all students and their families
- 4:00 pm - Students leave in the care of their parents or other designated adult. Grade 12’s are welcome to leave their personal items in the boarding house and return for them on Sunday, June 23rd
- 4:30 pm - Transportation begins